Hello and What is IT

nightgrider

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the OBM form, just wanted to say hi and see if anyone could help identify the manufacture of this mini bike I recently purchased. I'm no expert on mini bikes but I've never seen one like this before. I'm thinking it is either one of the lesser know brands, Frankenstein, or just home-built. It has a rear suspension that was added later, but there is obvious factory mounts for rear shocks that aren't being used. From scratches in the paint it has been at least 3 colors in its life. 2 shades of blue and finally black. Its got a few problems but looks like a solid base for a build. Haven't had a mini bike since I was 13 and I'm looking forward to the build. Thanks if anyone can provide any information.

Attachments

nightgrider

Thanks for all the information and links to other Fox Campus projects. This has all been very interesting to see what the bike probably looked like when it was new.

nightgrider

Thanks everyone for all the information. Looks like original parts are nonexistent. I don't think I'll have the resources for a full restoration. I'm going to stick to my original plan. Clean it up, paint, and a few bolt upgrades to make a nice little trail bike. Now that I know the frame is relatively rare I'll make sure no chopping happens.