Hello Everyone!!!

Gosh, Ive missed the OldMiniBikes,, my little laptop came up stolen, lost alot of stuff on that, bought what they said was a Smart Phone, but its not smart enough to post on here.
For those who remember me, Im doing fine, and all of you who prayed for me, well it worked, Im now back in my home in Akron, Ohio, she vacated it back in Dec., and I was able to move back in, now its coming up on the flower season again, just checked on my status there and I'm going to be starting that in a few days.
I picked up a few new pieces, that I will be working on after my job is done at the green house, and I will be resuming work on some of my old projects that made it back to Akron with me.
I'm hoping to purchace a few of those Harbor Freight clones at the end of the flower season, to put on a few of the bikes that I don't have motors for, and from past experiences, they will fly when done.
My time here will be somewhat limited, as I still have to come up with a way to post my progress, but I think I should be all back together, by the first of July.
Once again, Thanks for the prayers, they worked, and I'm happy again, except I don't have custody,, but I feel that is going to change soon!!
dave dickson

Dave,
Welcome back! I thought maybe someone pissed you off, which has been known to happen. :laugh:
Jump right in, good to see you back, buddy!

Hello Dave : I was thing about you just today wondering how you have been doing. Progress is often slow and I am glad that you are at least back in your house. So go out and do your flower gig and move another step or two back toward your goal.
Steve :scooter: