Hello from Cape Town , South Africa

Hello everyone, not new to minibikes, but trying to get back into the game:laugh:

Missed y'all - thanks for the Birthday wish thread - did a search on my name to see who was talking bad about me.

So December was able to take some leave, built a workbench, fixed up the shop a little and built the kids a push-kart.

No Mig welder yet:laugh: so doing everything stone age style with ARC :censure: what a pain in the :censure::laugh:

Nor sure if I'm brave enough to enter the build off, I owe you guys a clown photo for the last two years, might need to wear the nose and wig naked just to make up for the shame.

This year is going to be a corker again, so might not be around as much as Tom, but hopefully not a complete stranger so the new Kids are going who's this TANK fella.

Be safe Family

Regards to you all

Its more or less finished now just needs a lick of paint, will post a finished pic later

Whoo-Hoo! Tank's back! The last time you were here, you'd just moved for a different position, and the boys were a lot smaller. Are you going to join in the annual "build off" here?

LOL, remember the gals you had posing with your bike and the buckeye doll head? We saw that recently on the Face Book side of the house.

You've been missed!

Well this just makes my day to have Tank back in the house. The boys have grown up so much and look great. Daniel your just the right guy to bring back your inventive way to get around the lack of materials that we here enjoy. I will add a couple of pictures of the Christmas Trike that is finished and somehow ended up with me. I now live in Astoria , Oregon where the mighty Columbia river meets the Pacific and this is one of the most difficult Bar's to cross for all the ship that head inland to Portland, Or
Steve

Have missed a lot of the guys last year. Now dave is back and now you! Very happy to see your post! Maybe atkrider will return.

Uncle Dave - I just might enter, been promised that theres time off this year and with the shop set up it just might be possible.

Uncle Tom - glad your still here and hope the family and daughter are fine.

Docdc - ta, was a spur of the moment build all out of my head, she runs great.

Uncle Steven - cheered up my day too knowing your still showing the youngster how its done. Thanks for the picks of the Christmas trike. had to sell mine when we moved, but maybe this Christmas I can make another one. Take Care.

Bikebuddy, RobertC, Ole4, Aunt K - great to here from you all:thumbsup:

Cheddar - I should give you the login to some SA sites so you can see the clown pics I've been posting of you:laugh:
It's great to see all your still doing for OldMiniBikes - will catch up more in the weeks to come.

Uncle Dan is in da house! Glad to see you back in action. I look forward to you posting a little more.
Ek hoop dat alles goed met jou en jou gesin

Pat

Dankie Pat als gaan baie goed. Hoopelik is hierdie jaar nie soo besig

Freddy i hope it was all good :laugh: going to take a while to get back into the swing of things

Last edited: