Hello from Indiana

I am happy to have found a place to land with my upcoming project. Two QA50s stating from scratch - why two? Now that is the question my wife asked! I hate to see parts bikes go to waste. There is nothing time and money can't make whole again - right? So I am here for the ride. I have a color question I'll post elsewhere. - By the way - I did grow up wih a Rupp mini - we wore it out... image.jpeg

I am happy to have found a place to land with my upcoming project. Two QA50s stating from scratch - why two? Now that is the question my wife asked! I hate to see parts bikes go to waste. There is nothing time and money can't make whole again - right? So I am here for the ride. I have a color question I'll post elsewhere. - By the way - I did grow up wih a Rupp mini - we wore it out... View attachment 82566
My last few parts bikes turned into 4 total bikes, kept finding 3/4 bikes and all too good to toss or sell!

The best we can recall is it was a metallic blue XL350. We used to have a vacant lot next to the house in town and we spent hours going in cirlces. We had a jump which would push the rear wheel forward and loosen the chain. We'd burn out the centrifugal clutch and THE HARDWARE store would have a replacement. Great fun.