Hello from Portland, OR

Hello All,
After a 15 year hiatus I am getting back into the wonderful world of minibikes. Currently I am building a "Frijole" clone and am very thankful for all the excellent information on this site. Sadly, it seems there is not a lot of organized minibike events here in the northwest. Am I mistaken?

Take Care!

Welcome Rat-ta-too : Well your right about the lack of events that are organized here in Portland. I live in Beaverton and there are a few of up spread out around town.
Steve :scooter:

Finally got a photo up. The frame is nearly done. I just need to finish some gussets and clean up some welds. I will post more photos when my computer begins cooperating.

It sure is, but I have to credit Fletchman77 for the design. I tried to copy his scratch built Frijole as much as possible. His pictures provided a nice little tutorial. I just hope mine turns out as nice as his. Thanks for the compliment. I will post more photos soon!

Better Late than Never

Well, time sure has a funny way of slipping by. Here are a lot more pics of my Taco clone. It is now all flat black, except for a the stainless gas tank. We also added a break pedal with all-thread linking rod for more pull on the weak drum break. I can't find any recent pics on my computer, so I will take some this weekend and get them up.

Last edited: