Hello from southern Indiana

I`m a lifelong biker and gearhead deluxe. I started riding at age 7 on an Arko E-Z Rider. Thanks guys for helping me identify it. I`ve had mor mini-bikes and motorcycles than I can count. I actually grew up a few miles from Terra Products and Terra mini-bikes were everywhere back then.
Do any of you belong to the Antique Motorcycle Club of America?

Thanks to Facebook I have a new addiction. I was talling to an old friend about BB guns when the subject of mini-bikes came up. Now I hatching a game plan to track down my old Arco E-Z Rider 1 and maybe an old Rupp, I had a Roadster II but always wanted a Black Widow. And now I`m trying to talk a guy at work out of an old Benelli.
I think I`m going to like it here.

Well, he sent beautiful pics of all the places I asked.. RAE RARE thing that is... :lol: Alas this guys bike s a Bird... Pretty nice looking one, but not the AR you were hoping for. :doah:

Well, he sent beautiful pics of all the places I asked.. RAE RARE thing that is... :lol: Alas this guys bike s a Bird... Pretty nice looking one, but not the AR you were hoping for. :doah:
Thanks I`m going to keep looking. I think I talked a guy at work out of an old Benelli that his kid drug home.