Hello. My new ride!

Hi Everybody. New member here. I have just aquired a new to me minibike and will be hopefully restoring it from the ground up. I am excited to have it and cannotwait to dig into this project.

I will start with identifying the make and model and locating the correct parts to make it new again. It has a beastly 6.5 HP motor on it that may have to be exchanged with a more original less HP engine. I will have to see ...... it might be over powered. The bike has already thrown me offf the back once already.

Can anyone help with identifying this frame? I also could use some help in gathering the correct parts for restoring it to its original glory.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing all this site has to offer. I will take many many pictures as I restore this old girl.

Darcy 20190804_135055.jpg

markus

start at the front...forks/bars and wheel are from a Ruttman spyder 1971/72 ish with that wheel style, Frame and rear wheel is Fox 110/sprite/scamp (they had a few names), 1970-1975 ish, engine is harbour fraught-newish :p, seat is a mesinger, that seat style was popularly used on a powerdynes and ARCO's in the 70's but could be bought on its own as well.

Welcome. This is a great site. Have fun w/your new bike! The business behind this forum, OldMiniBikes Warehouse, has lots of fine hardware at good prices. The service is good, too.