Help finding a bearing

MSPTREX

Hey guys. Trying to get parts together for my next build and having a hard time finding the bearings I want to use for the swing arms.

The bearing is your standard size 1 3/8 od x 5/8 id (1.375 x .625) wheel bearing but it has a double snap ring. The single snap ring bearings are easily found but can't seem to find any with a double snap ring. There isn't any visible part number I can see besides the part number for the seal itself.

Anyone have any leads on where to get 2 or more? Thanks in advance! 20181218_222738.jpg 20181218_222751.jpg

I would call two places, Boca and Grainger. If i struck out, I might machine an inner bushing from mild steel or DOM tubing to press fit on the bearing OD with a drop of red thread lock or 3M Scotch Weld Red with the Anerobic Activator to act as an inner split ring. Unless that prevents assembly/disassembly for repair or maintenance.
Good luck, safe travels
Steve

That appears to be a sealed bearing, and as such, the number on the seal is the part number for the bearing. Are you saying you've tried locally to get it, and was not successful?

Roger

MSPTREX

Roger when I search the number on the seal it only brings up the seal itself. I haven't took it anywhere local as it's an hour drive to any town big enough that may have a place that could have it. I can make the drive, just figured I would try here first.

MSPTREX

Well 3 different bearing stores and can't seem to find one with a dual snap ring. Bearing is equivalent to a 6203 but none can be found with dual snap ring only a single.