help finding my childhood bike?

ok, i know this is a long shot, but ive heard this is probably the best place to come.

in the late 90s, prior to my military service, i had a neat full suspension minibike, and at that time it was already considered fairly old. 60s or 70s is my guess, MAYBE early 80s? it had the simple spring front forks on it, but the frame and rear suspension is what really set this one apart. the motor plate and rear arm was all one piece, meaning the motor pivoted with the rear tire, and it had a pair of shocks that went up under the seat. the original paint was BIG flake metallic dark green, think like bass boat metallic (so pretty when it was all washed up). it didnt have any decals on it, so it MAY have had a respray many years prior, but even in the 90s it was fairly faded so i think it was a factory color. it wasnt a tall frame, like the trailmaster or similar, it had 6-ish inch wheels on it, and a 5 horse briggs was a nice fit inside. no frame mounted tank, and the seat was fairly long and wide, since the frame was also wider than most others in order to accommodate the pivot point under the motor plate. heres a quick and dirty sketch of what i can remember. the red part is all one piece.

thanks for any help guys, i REALLY hope we can identify this old thing because i really want to build one up!

Attachments

thats REALLY close but it didnt have a tank on it. the seat came to a simple front shape, not like this where it would bump against the tank. but VERY close to that.

Triley41395

There may have been other bikes with the motor mounted swingarm but I don't think there were. Roper is the only one I've seen. They also made it with 10 inch wheels and a model with big fat tires.

the front forks on those feels correct, with the chrome springs right up by the handlebars. cars and cams did an episode a while back on one, im going to watch it and see if i see more

Harquebus

I had no idea these Sears Ropers had a pivoting engine tray/mount. "You don't know what you don't know."
Wouldn't know to ask anyway as you figure all mini bikes are either a rigid frame or has a typical rear swingarm with shocks or springs.

Learn something new every day.

Lizardking

Im really thinking it was a roper. The stripe kits i keep seeing are also familiar. But that little aggie 98 is super cool
Thanks, the Aggie 98 is one my favorites next to my Mickey.

Have you asked any family or friends if they have any pictures with your mini bike in it? One good picture is all that's needed to identify it. Do any of the Ropers in the media section look like the one in Cars and Cams?