Help Finding Rear Sprocket

Kartman01

I am trying to find a new rear sprocket like the one in the photos. It is a 60T sprocket for what I believe is a #35 chain.

The brake basket is just over 4 1/4" in diameter. I have found a few 60T sprockets that visually look similar, but claim to have a 4 1/2" basket. I have a photo
of the brake mechanism my bike uses (anyone know who made/makes these?) and it is exactly 4 1/4" in diameter at the brake shoes.

Are there internally expanding minibike brakes that are 4 1/2" in diameter? That seems huge for the rim diameters most minibikes have.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

Triley41395

I am trying to find a new rear sprocket like the one in the photos. It is a 60T sprocket for what I believe is a #35 chain.

The brake basket is just over 4 1/4" in diameter. I have found a few 60T sprockets that visually look similar, but claim to have a 4 1/2" basket. I have a photo
of the brake mechanism my bike uses (anyone know who made/makes these?) and it is exactly 4 1/4" in diameter at the brake shoes.

Are there internally expanding minibike brakes that are 4 1/2" in diameter? That seems huge for the rim diameters most minibikes have.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Screenshot_20211123-043952_Chrome.jpg if this is not the correct one look around their site they have others.

Kartman01