Help Id this kart

Hi everyone, noob here!!
I found and interesting vintage frame, minus axle etc. Can anyone confirm the maker and possible model. My first thought was an early Manco?? Thanks also, I would like to make it operable again. Should I use original pillow block/ bearing brackets?? Only have two holes in them! Thx again for any input.
Sorry if I'm not doing this right or interrupting.

Attachments

Hi everyone, noob here!!
I found and interesting vintage frame, minus axle etc. Can anyone confirm the maker and possible model. My first thought was an early Manco?? Thanks also, I would like to make it operable again. Should I use original pillow block/ bearing brackets?? Only have two holes in them! Thx again for any input.
Sorry if I'm not doing this right or interrupting.
You are hijacking someone else's thread. Start a new one in the "What Is it?" forum.

Harquebus

Both of the karts in this post look mangled, chopped up and repaired numerous times. Some factory parts look like they're missing.

The Hijacker's kart looks like a Manco American Express (model 225) style kart, but the factory steering wheel, front "bumper" hoop and factory pedals are missing. The rear motor mount has been altered with more material welded on.