Help identifing this frame

Sp8

Does anyone have an idea of what brand this frame is? It was bought for a friends late son about 30yrs ago and we want to restore it for his dad. I know its not an azusa but cant seem to find anything like it. Thanks 20211012_095408.jpg 20211012_095346.jpg 20211012_095357.jpg

Sp8

U really think so? I ask only because I was told that it was not an azusa. Because it has straight handlebars and an original scrub brake. And also of where the foot pegs are. But idk. Thank you thou. Im going to order the parts for the azusa.

mustangfrank

U really think so? I ask only because I was told that it was not an azusa. Because it has straight handlebars and an original scrub brake. And also of where the foot pegs are. But idk. Thank you thou. Im going to order the parts for the azusa.
Didn't look like one to me either (as it sits) but I don't have a better answer. If I had to guess, it looks stretched and forks get replaced often. Azusa or not, this one will always be more about sentimental value. Parts to make it complete are all basically generic and up to your creative license on how you want to build it out.

Keep us posted on the build.