Help Identify this Beast

I’ve had this frame for a while I got in a bundle deal but am clueless. It weighs a ton, all round tubing is 1”, looks to be original blue paint, all welds are professionally done. When assembled there’s a 6”-8” gap between bottom of head tube and bottom triple tree, assuming spring suspension. The jack shaft plates are what’s throwing me off and the shear overall size. I tried searching from the sticker on the front but came up empty handed. I first thought Pack Mule due to the size but haven’t seen one like this. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

mustangfrank

I’ve had this frame for a while I got in a bundle deal but am clueless. It weighs a ton, all round tubing is 1”, looks to be original blue paint, all welds are professionally done. When assembled there’s a 6”-8” gap between bottom of head tube and bottom triple tree, assuming spring suspension. The jack shaft plates are what’s throwing me off and the shear overall size. I tried searching from the sticker on the front but came up empty handed. I first thought Pack Mule due to the size but haven’t seen one like this. Any help would be appreciated.
Google Donelson Mini Mule, very little info on them but one result is a thread on here.

Mini Mule.jpg

I appreciate the info. And your right, I couldn’t find anything except that post on here. Guess since they don’t really make parts for it it’ll get turned into a custom build.