Help identify??

Np02

About 2 years ago I bought a mini bike to mess around with and had zero knowledge about them going in. I bought a "Ruttman mini-bike" on the higher priced side as I wanted something in better condition and wouldn't require much maintenance. I've recently have been wanting to give it an upgrade, one of them being repainting to original paint scheme the Ruttmans had. However here lies the problem. I can't tell if it even is a Ruttman. I had thought it could be the Wild Goose or possibly the Spyder with the shocks missing, however looking at it now I can tell there are a few things that don't add up. 1 - There is no remnants of a kick stand whether it be a removed weld or mounting hole (not sure how it would have been attached). 2 - The bracket which houses the axle appears to be somewhat triangular and is welded completely around the frame whereas pictures of Ruttmans show the bracket being a rectangular piece welded on either side of the bent frame. 3 - There is nothing to show that shocks could have been held in on as the (chrome section) are completely smooth and show no signs of a previous weld. 4 - The foot rests are welded on underneath the frame and do not look as though there once were rests on the side. - - - - Again I still have limited knowledge on this. It was owned by someone before me who I believe bought it pre-owned as well. Could this be a Ruttman model which I haven't found online or possibly a model that was slightly modified? I really hope I wasn't getting lied to while buying this. I would appreciate any help that I could get as I am only drawing blanks.

Attachments

joshua. c.

from what I'm seeing on a quick google search it looks very much like a Ruttman and the way the upper fork tubes attach to the neck is identical. as far as the kick stand someone probably ground it off after it got damaged. and I don't see any Ruttmans with that type of front fork suspension so that may be a mod. its not un common to add suspended forks to a rigid frame. and the bracket for the axle looks correct, several picks of bikes showed up with identical brackets.

That is a butchered up 1969 Ruttman. The forks bottoms are from a Lil Indian model and don't belong on there. It should be a one piece fork. It also has many extra booger welds on it..too many to list. And as far as the kickstand..it was a bolt on. And no..not trying to hurt your feelings or bust your chops...so I will spare you all the other issues I see.

Np02

That is a butchered up 1969 Ruttman. The forks bottoms are from a Lil Indian model and don't belong on there. It should be a one piece fork. It also has many extra booger welds on it..too many to list. And as far as the kickstand..it was a bolt on. And no..not trying to hurt your feelings or bust your chops...so I will spare you all the other issues I see.
Should have taken a clue when the guy said he had a race with his friend to see who could build a bike the fastest and cheapest... But it could be worse. Plus it now has a fanny pack.

Should have taken a clue when the guy said he had a race with his friend to see who could build a bike the fastest and cheapest... But it could be worse. Plus it now has a fanny pack.
Look at the plus side...you have a mini bike and 99% of the world does not....and Ruttmans are one of the most iconic mini bikes.