Help identify

markus

First bike is made by a company called ARCO (Alexander Reynolds) in NJ from the earlier 70's, looks to be a swing frame (pivots at the footrest). 2nd bike is made by Bird manufacturing in fremont Nebraska, I believe that version was a maybe called a "Revver" or possibly a "scorcher" and may have even been a version of the scat bat. The frame shares a lot with a bike them made for JC penney called an el tigre but they generally used different forks/bar style and different seat setup. 3rd bike is a made by Fox corporation in Janesville Wisconsin. It was called a sprite through them and would have been offered like that with the double frame tubes around later '68-69. You didn't see the LeMans wheels used in fox catalogs at that time but they were also sold as a "Stomper" through a company called Crue-cut that did offer them that way in their brochure/catalog.

None of the engines shown are correct original to those bikes, and there are some mods here and there to them of course.

First bike is made by a company called ARCO (Alexander Reynolds) in NJ from the earlier 70's, looks to be a swing frame (pivots at the footrest). 2nd bike is made by Bird manufacturing in fremont Nebraska, I believe that version was a maybe called a "Revver" or possibly a "scorcher" and may have even been a version of the scat bat. The frame shares a lot with a bike them made for JC penney called an el tigre but they generally used different forks/bar style and different seat setup. 3rd bike is a made by Fox corporation in Janesville Wisconsin. It was called a sprite through them and would have been offered like that with the double frame tubes around later '68-69. You didn't see the LeMans wheels used in fox catalogs at that time but they were also sold as a "Stomper" through a company called Crue-cut that did offer them that way in their brochure/catalog.

None of the engines shown are correct original to those bikes, and there are some mods here and there to them of course.
Thanks for the info I really appreciate,hope to get all three an fix them up.