Help Posting pics

Hey everyone, this is kind of a stupid question, but when I try to upload pics from the computer it keeps saying there to big, ok I get that make it smaller right? Well I did that, sent a email to the computer and made the pics smaller. Still no luck, :mad2::mad2::mad2:what gives? What's the best way to upload pics from a cell phone and computer? Sorry for this if it's redundant. Any help will be greatly appreciated !!!!

45t

I just use my phone to take a pic. I then go and edit the pic on my phone before I use it to post (You should be able to edit your photo on your phone). In order for the pic to look okay and not elongated/distorted when posted on the forum, you need to center and square the pic (again you should be able to do this right on your phones photo edit feature). You can also adjust the lighting in the edit feature in order to get a crisp/clear pic. To post the pic from your phone you need to click the "insert image" Photo icon on the top toolbar in the quick reply thread, to select photo from computer/phone press "select files" (you can only select one pic at a time). The select files will take you to your phones photo library where you can select the freshly edited photo and attach it to your post. Hope this helps.

OldMiniBikes how to post photo.png

OldMiniBikes 2.png

OldMiniBikes 3.png

Last edited:
I just use my phone to take a pic. I then go and edit the pic on my phone before I use it to post (You should be able to edit your photo on your phone). In order for the pic to look okay and not elongated/distorted when posted on the forum, you need to center and square the pic (again you should be able to do this right on your phones photo edit feature). You can also adjust the lighting in the edit feature in order to get a crisp/clear pic. To post the pic from your phone you need to click the "insert image" Photo icon on the top toolbar in the quick reply thread, to select photo from computer/phone press "select files" (you can only select one pic at a time). The select files will take you to your phones photo library where you can select the freshly edited photo and attach it to your post. Hope this helps.

View attachment 90433

View attachment 90434

View attachment 90435
I will try this later tonight to see if I can get some on here. Thank you a bunch!!!

I checked my profile and looked under attachments and the red bar is full, so this means my picture bar is full and can't post anymore pics?
It means exactly what I said. Get a photobucket account to upload your pictures. Or become a paid member here and enjoy unlimited photo space here.

How much is a paid membership? Is there a link or sticky ?what are the benefits besides more pics? any discount on OldMiniBikes parts?

How much is a paid membership? Is there a link or sticky ?what are the benefits besides more pics? any discount on OldMiniBikes parts?
Well worth the $25.00 a year member ship....unlimited photos, access to the secret cliche..or maybe thats clich...:laugh: and a secret decoder ring !:anon.sml: It also helps this site keep going. :thumbsup:

I got a message that said "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing". What's that all aboot?