Help! Predator 212 safety

Hey guys, In the near future, I’m going to purchase a predator 212 hemi and put it on a frame. I am also going to get a clone Mikuni carb kit off of Amazon. I am going to get a straight pipe header and also fully remove the governor. What I’m wondering is if it will be safe to run with this set up without upgrading the fly wheel? I heard that if you run the stock fly wheel at too high of an RPM it will shred to pieces. Am I safe to run with upgrading it or any of the other parts?

I ran a clone Harbor Freight engine before they change to the predator. Pretty much that same setup. Had it for 10 years. Never had an issue. The key thing would be knowing not to stress it too hard.

I built this little guy from a Suzuki LT50 back in 2006ish. With the old Harbor Freight clone motor. It was a blue cover. But I changed it to a red one from another engine I had built cuz I thought it looked better at the time. Had that little thing up to 55mph. SCARY!! Miss this little booger! Governor deleted, clone Mikuni carb, straight header. Had two sprockets I could change out don't remember what the count was.