Help torque converter size needed!!!

Yes that would work! But if the TAV comes with a 40/41/420 sprocket, you are good to go with what is in the kit. Here is what I ordered for a Baja build I'm doing! https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CA5V5UW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
If I was doing the conversion,I would contact Mega Moto and get the parts for the Pro. If you have a jackshaft,(and I think your model has) it would be easier to convert using the factory parts! With a "mount on TC" you would have to remove the jackshaft, turn the rear wheel over so the primary sprocket, lines up with the rear sprocket, and relocate the rear disc brake.

Really I thought the clutch wasn't that good? I guess I'll have to see when it gets here
I would like leaving it stock if it has enough power. I don't need to do wheelies at 50 but I would like the top speed around 35 and Torque to go up big hills and spin out.

Really I thought the clutch wasn't that good? I guess I'll have to see when it gets here
I would like leaving it stock if it has enough power. I don't need to do wheelies at 50 but I would like the top speed around 35 and Torque to go up big hills and spin out.
My wife has a MM 105 and the clutch wasn't great on it! I replaced it with a Max Torque clutch, and it runs great! It has a 3 1/2 hp Lifan motor on it, and she is 5'3" tall and weighs 135lbs. Her 105 leaves us in the dust out on the roads!

So here is my FINAL(hopefully) plan
1. Buy tav 2
2.install 40/41/420 sprocket
3.buy 420, 50 tooth sprocket for rear.
4.install all components and use original chain.
Sound like a plan?
Will this tav work http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=232969169784.
Thanks all for replying!!!!!
Step 1 is: Get the bike and check what size chain it has. As I said in post #3, I'd bet it has a #40 since the Pro Series 212 does.

Not just any rear sprocket will fit. From all the photos I've seen, MM uses a unique 3-bolt pattern on the 212s. The 53T Pro Series sprocket might fit. If not, you will most likely need a custom made sprocket. Why not try it with the stock sprocket first to see what it's like before buying another sprocket? FYI: An odd number tooth count will provide more even chain and sprocket wear than an even number.

If I was doing the conversion,I would contact Mega Moto and get the parts for the Pro. If you have a jackshaft,(and I think your model has) it would be easier to convert using the factory parts! With a "mount on TC" you would have to remove the jackshaft, turn the rear wheel over so the primary sprocket, lines up with the rear sprocket, and relocate the rear disc brake.
Unlike the Pro Series, the one he is getting has the sprocket on the left and the brake on the right

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mega-Moto-212cc-Mega-Max-Mini-Bike/369550365

Step 1 is: Get the bike and check what size chain it has. As I said in post #3, I'd bet it has a #40 since the Pro Series 212 does.

Not just any rear sprocket will fit. From all the photos I've seen, MM uses a unique 3-bolt pattern on the 212s. The 53T Pro Series sprocket might fit. If not, you will most likely need a custom made sprocket. Why not try it with the stock sprocket first to see what it's like before buying another sprocket? FYI: An odd number tooth count will provide more even chain and sprocket wear than an even number.
Monster moto said it was 420 chain