Help with Predator hemi 212 flywheel and cam

Want to buy the flywheel, but don't know what cam to get so I don't have to do the whole timing light thing.
don't know what cam that is, can anyone help please?

Should get a flywheel and rod before increasing rpm potential. Not sure why you think you need to do this with a timing light. Pvl flywheel sets timing approx 28 degrees btdc and arc flywheel sets it around 32. Cam you select depends on head, compression and application.

I just want to get all the parts before I tear the motor down. Stock crank, will get a rod as well. What is stock size? Thanks for the help guys.

You want to disassemble the engine then measure the piston depth at TDC. This is called the "in the hole" measurement. Depending what you want to do with the motor you would see where the piston depth is. If it is greater than .020 below the deck you may want to get a .020 longer Arc predator rod and it will raise the compression. If you are not familiar with building a hi perf engine then just order the stock length arc predator billet rod to be safe. This is the stock length rod.
6254 ARC Billet Rod, HF Predator 212cc STD 3.308" X 1.191" X .709"
ARC

$64.95