help with this site

I am new to this site, just bought my first minibike for me, oops I mean my son....hahahaha thats what I tell my wife!
I am trying to find out what type this is and what is the best engine to run on it. The current engineis painted over and is junk....no carb or muff, and has no compression.

I plan on ripping it down, sand blasting, and customizing it, so any suggestions would be great. I am also interested in any site for custom parts and accessories.

Thanks!

Hent

I am new to this site, just bought my first minibike for me, oops I mean my son....hahahaha thats what I tell my wife!
I am trying to find out what type this is and what is the best engine to run on it. The current engineis painted over and is junk....no carb or muff, and has no compression.

I plan on ripping it down, sand blasting, and customizing it, so any suggestions would be great. I am also interested in any site for custom parts and accessories.

Thanks!
nick jake,

welcome to the forum.

as Jleon said, using the search function will be a great start. if you have a question, chances are it's been answered in another thread!

the photo album is another great resource on the site.. take a look!

If you have any site-specific questions (how to use the site), feel free to PM or e-mail me :thumbsup:

Hent