Help with torque coverter

I recently installed a torque converter on my mini bike and I am having problems. Everything forts good and works, yet I have to rev it up almost to the max rpm even for the driver pulley to expand a little and make some contact with the belt making me go very slow. I have the right belt and spacing for the belt. Any suggestions how to fix this?

mustangfrank

I recently installed a torque converter on my mini bike and I am having problems. Everything forts good and works, yet I have to rev it up almost to the max rpm even for the driver pulley to expand a little and make some contact with the belt making me go very slow. I have the right belt and spacing for the belt. Any suggestions how to fix this?
You'll get better assistance with more details and some pics of the bike and clutch installed. Could be as simple as a wrong stall setup but we'd be guessing.

ELT

You need lighter engagement springs in the clutch. I've been running one pink spring (011186A) alongside of the blue spring that comes in those clutches.