Hemi Predator Governor removal parts list

jays0n

I have a Hemi Predator on my DB30 and have decided it's time to remove the governor, low oil sensor, etc. I've done tons of searching and can't seem to find a definitive parts list anywhere. I know that's likely because there are 100 ways to accomplish this. The only thing I don't really know for sure is what other gaskets I'll need to replace along the way and what bolts, studs or plugs I'll need to seal the holes from the governor and the low oil sensor. I'm already jetted and running an new exhaust and a cone style air filter and am just fine with the current power so my thoughts are the following:

ARC Billet Flywheel - Hemi Predator 212cc / Kohler CH270 Part Number: ARC_6626

Billet Rod, HF Predator 212cc, 3.308" Part Number: ARC_6254

Side Cover Gasket - Honda GX200 / Clone Part Number: ARC_DJ-1340

Predator 212cc Honda/Clone Throttle Kit Part Number: TD_KM194

To the experts out there, please let me know if I'm missing anything or if there is something else I should really do while I'm in there. Thanks!

CarPlayLB

Your list looks fine. You may need a valve cover gasket as you should probably relash the valves while you're there.
I plug the holes with 1/4-20 button head allen screws with loctite applied. There is one on top and one behind the flywheel. The one behind the flywheel can be punched out, or you can just leave it there. The low oil sensor hole I tapped with an NPT tap and plugged it...it is either 1/4NPT or 3/8NPT, I forget which!
Ya thought much about a new cam? You can never have enough power...right?