Here is an idea for up coming shows

I think we need to come up with OldMiniBikes name tags so we can all recognize each other. I am sure there is alot of members that went that we didn't get to talk to. I was looking for Jesse, and a couple others but I must have missed them. If we all had some DAY-GLO Green tag on our back with our OldMiniBikes name we could have had a good time. :thumbsup: Just a thought.

jeep4me

I thought about that too. I thought about making a nice OldMiniBikes sign and putting it up buy my selling area and having a "meeting" place. We'll have to keep this in mind for next year.

Well there is always Winbar and Portland :thumbsup: Hent should just offer personalized OldMiniBikes shirts with our name on the back , kinda like a football jersey :thumbsup:

I am sure I will be there with Gregg (smallbikes). He seems to know all of them. But yes wayne , we can make it happen some how I'm sure :thumbsup:

joekd

Best reason to make a site logo shirt, something you can spot easily yet dont mind walking around wearing (I don't care for the idea of ever wearing a "my name is" name tag)

oldsledz

We need some OldMiniBikes hats, it was too cold at the Ann Arbor show for Tee shirts at least in the morning when I was there.