Here we go jackshaft price jacking

Mac

It's a shame I have so many Comet two-speed jackshafts that were used on the Bonanza's and not the Boonie Bikes. I looked forever for one of those Heathkit brackets, and ended up selling my rolling frame for $50.00 recently.

mybiz

I'll build my own got everything to build anything! but i'm thinking aluminum for lighter weight and no rust:thumbsup: I've been reading on sniping on ebay easier than i thought:evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter::evil_laughter:

george3

I read every thing. I was thinking you thought boonie one was 2 speed as well. If mac bought it at least he would make copys.

mybiz

huh

.....I'm going to pretend I know what the heck you're trying to say.
( Maybe my memory IS gone...I seem to recall ALL Boonie's had 2-Speeds)
nope your not loosing it but 99% of the time george makes you think not twice but 3 or 4 time what you talking about willis now thats:confused::doah:

mybiz

I think it time for me stop restoring this mini's and start parting them out the way parts have been selling lately i could sale all my parts buy a house w/maid and sit back and enjoy:thefinger:

That IS a two speed, but you have to shift gears.

Most of those don't work anymore anyway and that guy is another POS parting out complete bikes for profit.

My Boonie was $30 and came with jack shaft. :thefinger:

Those JS brackets are cool because it has the diagram of the shaft stamped on it.:thumbsup:

Tav's are WAY better than two speeds so I'd spend it there.:wink:

mybiz

Has anyone noticed all the 2 speed jackshafts that have all the sudden poped up on evilbay now the someone payed twice the going price what you can buy a new 1 for :doah::doah::doah::doah::doah::doah:

george3

Quit jacking up the price. why dont you buy from bmi? the one thay have was to be the replacment one of the discontinued manuel one.