Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in per

Eliminator

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in person or at all...

It is a 1947 era Comet model 805 Pick-Up Motor Scooter made in Minneapolis Minnesota.
Comet never made many Motor scooters to begin with and seeing one today is rare indeed..

It has a kick start Clinton 700 series engine and Carter carburetor . Engine still turns when kicked. It's great that the frame still retains it's head badge..
It obviously needs some parts and restoration. Looks like some newer parts have already been put on it..

LOOK at the photos.....

Price is $2.100 or best cash offer.. Will consider trades on pre 1940s Indian motorcycle parts...

Scooter is 10 miles from Boston.
I am NOT into taking it apart or shipping it...
Have the ability to pick it up or send someone to get it....

Send me a Private Message if interested...

THANKS....

Attachments

Eliminator

Spring has Sprung !!

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Motor Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in person or at all...

It is a 1947 era Comet model 805 Pick-Up Motor Scooter made in Minneapolis Minnesota.
Comet never made many Motor scooters to begin with and seeing one today is rare indeed..

It has a kick start Clinton 700 series engine and Carter carburetor . Engine still turns when kicked. It's great that the frame still retains it's head badge..
It obviously needs some parts and restoration. Looks like some newer parts have already been put on it..

LOOK at the photos.....

Price is $2.100 or best cash offer.. Do not be scared to make an offer as long as you can really follow through and pick it up !!

I was kind and held it for a member who will remain unnamed. All I got was story after story after story..

I will consider trades on pre 1940s Indian motorcycle parts or maybe other ancient stuff..

Scooter is 10 miles from Boston.
I am NOT into taking it apart or shipping it...
Have the ability to pick it up or send someone to get it....

Many people use U-ship and they have picked up many motorcycles and minis from me over the years for buyers..

Send me a Private Message if interested...

THANK YOU