hey all from cunot ,indiana

hi
my name is mike and im 54 yrs young tommorrow.believe it or not i just swapped for my first mini last saturday.not sure what it is yet.anyways,i just wanted to say hello and postt a few pics...take care and happy holidays

Nitro99

Hi Mike, Good for you buddy, I like your take on life....54 yrs young. It is never too late to enjoy a great hobby like this. Where are the pics of your bike? :scooter:

believe it or not a chipper/shredder i had 75.00 invested in.yes,you are right it is very nice .but,i found out it is a yammy and not a rupp.they just put a rupp seat and tech on it.so,i think i will sell it.hopefully for alot more than 75.00...lol

well,i wish someone would make up my mind for me.i was just told it wasnt a yamaha but a modified rupp with a yammy tank.i am so confused.thanks strigoi.wish i could be on that run wth you all.or maybe its already over.anyways.its snowing here and just did an hour ago too.enjoy the weather

that run is going to be a few months away at least. i want it to warm up and i need to figure out where to do it (that's the hard part) before organizing anything.