Hey Cheezy....Michigan isn't the only one

He is a member on here. I already stuck my foot in my mouth last time someone posted one of his and I commented without realizing it.:laugh: It is a really nice bike though.

He is a member on here. I already stuck my foot in my mouth last time someone posted one of his and I commented without realizing it.:laugh: It is a really nice bike though.
Bill with those big guns you're carrying around ...I wouldn't let it worry me ! :laugh:

But that is a really cool Lil Indian tho.

jeep4me

Cheezys arms are actually more comparable to this photo....

Cheezy has arms and the guy in the picture is holding a fish.... but both are not really quite as big as you're led to believe. :laugh:

Cheezys arms are actually more comparable to this photo....

Cheezy has arms and the guy in the picture is holding a fish.... but both are not really quite as big as you're led to believe. :laugh:

This is coming from the guy that is like 4 foot tall....I rest my case.:laugh:

Bikerscum

If I take that bike apart piece by piece... caliper, wheels, double indians, etc., and add up the prices of what I've actually seen them sell for, I can come up to about that price parting it out.

Caliper 200
Wheels 300
Tires 150
Chainguard 200
frame 250
Engine 350
Seat 50
Sidestand 75
Grips,cables, lever, etc. 50
Chain and sprocket 25
Clutch 25

Not saying it's not overpriced, but try to build one yourself.

I did :laugh:

Last edited:

markus

If I take that bike apart piece by piece... caliper, wheels, double indians, etc., and add up the prices of what I've actually seen them sell for, I can come up to about that price parting it out.

Caliper 200
Wheels 300
Tires 150
Chainguard 200
frame 250
Engine 350
Seat 50
Sidestand 75
Grips,cables, lever, etc. 50
Chain and sprocket 25
Clutch 25

Not saying it's not overpriced, but try to build one yourself.

I did :laugh:
You also forgot to include the price for kegs of beers you went through, liver transplants are pretty costly :drinkup: