HF Clones at the Lowest Price Ever!!

MiniBike Paul

This last weekend was the parking lot sale at HF, and i go to the store in the corporate headquarters building! I got there yesterday, Sunday, afternoon at 1:30 and so they were pretty cleaned out. I wandered over to where theengines were and the store manager was standing there, knows me, said hello, and told me that red tags on stuff meant 1/2 price!

I pointed to a 6.5 that was marked $80.00 and asked if that tag was a red tag? He said yes! Wow, $40 clones, couls this ever get better??

I grabbed all 4 remaining, put them in a cart and went to the register inside the store. When it was my turn, I said to the kid that I had 4 marked $80 on red tags so they are 1/2 price! He said yes and rung up 4 X $30.00 plus sales tax, $129.44. I paid and left and am enjoying my $32.50 motors!

So I guess all that stuff on the news about terrible math scores among American high schoolers is true!!

Please don't write and tell me I should have said something; I thought about it but he was surrounded by his buddies who work there and would not have liked to be embarrassed, I think!:laugh:

Wow!! Nice score. I picked up 2 at there last parking lot sale using there 20% coupon I got them for $72.00 a piece and thought I scored. You beat me by more than 1/2.

Yeah, what's that worst that could happen by not alerting the boy that he had made a mistake?

"Teen goes on murderous rampage after being fired from Harbor Freight for undercharging for already cheap Chinese engines. Parents commit suicide after being shamed in the community. Grandfather dies of heart attack on the news. Several children of slain employees left fatherless. Customer being sought for questioning."

:scooter:

Yeah, what's that worst that could happen by not alerting the boy that he had made a mistake?

"Teen goes on murderous rampage after being fired from Harbor Freight for undercharging for already cheap Chinese engines. Parents commit suicide after being shamed in the community. Grandfather dies of heart attack on the news. Several children of slain employees left fatherless. Customer being sought for questioning."

:scooter:

Thats funny! I missed the sale! Out of town working. I guess I have to wait until March/April.