Highest HP out of a 212 Predator?

Cuda54

So what is the most HP anyone has gotten out of a Predator 212? Let hear some numbers of what you have done. And what fuel was it run on and what you put it on to use it? I know we have so builders on here lets hear what you have done. We can get to what parts were used later on. Thanks!

I've seen guys boast of 25 or 26 hp, but I've never personally seen it. Keep in mind, these guys have thousands invested. I have no idea what my 196cc clone can do on a dyno, but it's plenty for me. I can spin 8000 rpms, and I have well under a grand in it.

I have one that made 34.7hp on my dyno. (A real good AKRA legal clone shows 12.5ish here). Its a True Honda block, bored .080..Hemi pred piston, 28.5 27mm valves, heavily ported, milled to 15cc, valve reliefs cut in the piston, custom ground 360 lift, 260@.050 cam,Arc Rod, Arc flywheel, Bored 390 carb, on meth. Oh yea, it made 28hp NA, and the 34.7 was with a shot of Nitrous.:thumbsup:

Cuda54

I know there are more out there. Lets hear what you wound up with on you engines. I like the shot of Nitrous was it a 5hp shot or more? My son jokingly has bought a 5hp Nitrous set up off e-bay. He said it would never hurt to add a extra 5hp to a small engine like that. I do not think it is needed at all.

Mine is just stock right now besides a header and a arc racing clutch i have the air filter but just haven't got around to putting it on and re jetting it.yet lol having to much fun riding it as is :laugh:

I enjoying riding my mini's , and most are stock... but dependable and easy to start. I might go with a mild build later...but not no 20hp.

Last edited:
Mines stock with the govenor removed. And a billet flywheel, billet rod, 14cc ported head, 22# springs, bored carb, champion rockers, mild cam, stainless valves, etc. My engine is the rated 6.5hp but I bet I'm pushing 7 easy

Mines stock with the govenor removed. And a billet flywheel, billet rod, 14cc ported head, 22# springs, bored carb, champion rockers, mild cam, stainless valves, etc. My engine is the rated 6.5hp but I bet I'm pushing 7 easy
I bet you are pushing more than 7 hp ! jmo

matt2

I think you would get more then 7hp with just air filter, header, jet and e-tube. I think the 4 pieces cost about 60 or 70 bucks. Not bad for just a little extra power.

Your being modest Cam! Your pushing 7 1/4 easy! :laugh: