Hillarious ad on Craigslist

FunWithStuff

That's just ''really'' Baa-a-aa-ad.

Figured he would say that it's worn out & ''ugly'' now. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :D:p
He said he bought this mower he's selling new for $900 and is selling it worn out for $1500 that sounds like a bargain to me! Guess I'd better "fleece" out some money for him!

copyman

At least he is being honest about it being a piece of crap!:D I was never a big fan of those small shredders or anything that Lowes sells for that matter. Since it can only handle small branches without trouble I found it easier to just put those branches out at the curb for town trash pickup.

dshot59

You can this beauty for a mete $2,400 :eek: I have my little motorcycle for sale now after I took it to bike week in Daytona. Its a coleman frame with a honda 212cc clone engine. I built this thing to go very fast, tops out at 56mph. It's a head turner. Starts up on first pull. Come check it out.

Attachments

Thepaetsguy

I honestly don’t think there is a surviving example of the red truck in the craigslist add and the son shot a hole in the radiator with a bb gun. It was top tier and 9 years ago I had the original picture I had edited to the description to re-create it. Then lost my phone..

FunWithStuff

I honestly don’t think there is a surviving example of the red truck in the craigslist add and the son shot a hole in the radiator with a bb gun. It was top tier and 9 years ago I had the original picture I had edited to the description to re-create it. Then lost my phone..
That sounds like a really funny ad! If you ever manage to recover some photos of it I'd love to see it.