Hillcat Style tandem scratch build Jeep2003 Open Class

Thanks guys . Today went really well got the forks all fixed up and painted. It took quite a bit of work to get all the joints smoothed out. Looking back im not sure why i didnt just heat them up and bend instead of splicing in a couple places. But its alright and done now. Also painted the front fender and started the rear one. Im probrobly going to do a stripe on them. And I got the fork and front tire mounted just have to bolt on the shocks and controlls. The light at the end is blinding but I can see my next progect already :laugh:

friggin awesome Jeep.......I'm diggin the gunmetal gray can't wait to see it come together:thumbsup:

dang that Outlaw Ace...guess I'll have to settle for ser#003....:mad:

lol well iv got 5 or 6 bikes that are getting plates first so you guys are gonna be in the double digets :) I got the forks all assembled with the rack and shocks and front tire. The kick stand is the perfect length which is nice because that was kindof a gamble. I started the cables but in my search for a cable stop I ended up cleaning the garage instead :doah: So Iv just got the rear fender and finish the cables now. Probrobly going to do a stipe on the fenders and chain guard to break up the gray and paint the lettering on the engine either gold or gray or silver

sooo close now! just got to bolt on the rear fender and get the brake boted on and cabled up and the clutch guard bolted on. the throttle is all hooked up already. I decided againt the striped on the tins for now. I might be riding it by the end of the weekend :thumbsup:

OK, U-ship will be at your house at 7am Saturday morning to pick it up and deliver it to me. Sorry so early but I got a deal on the transport if I let em start early.:laugh:

Rode it today! the fender fell off and it runs like crap but it goes! Rides like a dream and the drive system works great. I think its geared perfect too. hard to tell when its running bad. got some pics ill post later but the camera man couldnt find the video button.

Wow. So you turned the U-ship truck away? They said they'd bill you.:laugh:

That is just amazing, that flojet will tune out or you kit it. Sometimes a float adjustment does the trick. The float should be parallel to the housing, pretty simple but they get out of adjustment over time somehow. Try that and clean it good if you haven't already, cause I want it running really good.:laugh:

:laugh: sorry ace i didnt get up early enough. Iv got books that go into detail on the carb gotta dig them out i guess.
Rat funny you should say that im going to hf today to buy the 99cc clone its on sale. not for this bike but im sure i can use the low profile somewhere iv got a few ideas. never had a clone before but im looking forward to playing around with it.
One thing i noticed my wheelie stop probrobly isnt gonna be much use. with the pivot point on the axle so far back the front end is hard to get up. but well see how it does when its running stronger

:laugh: sorry ace i didnt get up early enough. Iv got books that go into detail on the carb gotta dig them out i guess.
Rat funny you should say that im going to hf today to buy the 99cc clone its on sale. not for this bike but im sure i can use the low profile somewhere iv got a few ideas. never had a clone before but im looking forward to playing around with it.
One thing i noticed my wheelie stop probrobly isnt gonna be much use. with the pivot point on the axle so far back the front end is hard to get up. but well see how it does when its running stronger
I'll certainly make an offer should you ever lose your mind entirely and decide to sell, you know I got dibs by now. It's a marvelous machine I'd be lucky to own, you are a master craftsman.:thumbsup: