Hodaka Ace 100

6doggie3

I looked on there site but didn't see the actual filter housing just the filter and rubber mount???
Somebody hook a Bonanza brother hood member up!!!

He is looking for the whole assembly. They cost 285. They are out of stock at strictly Hodaka, Hodaka parts .com may have one new in the 280 range. Plus shipping. That is why he is looking used. I would suggest going on the Hodaka forum find the engine builds and give them a call. Paul from strictly Hodaka controls the Hodaka forum and dose not let people sell parts. Wonder why? The part that is posted here is just the cover. Good luck. I will ask around for you I know some Hodaka builders......

6doggie3

He is looking for the whole assembly. They cost 285. They are out of stock at strictly Hodaka, Hodaka parts .com may have one new in the 280 range. Plus shipping. That is why he is looking used. I would suggest going on the Hodaka forum find the engine builds and give them a call. Paul from strictly Hodaka controls the Hodaka forum and dose not let people sell parts. Wonder why? The part that is posted here is just the cover. Good luck. I will ask around for you I know some Hodaka builders......
Thanks anything helps!!!!