Holder Micro cycle

Steve73

After I get the down tubes made I will need to make a new seat bracket as it is a piece of rebarb that is welded on. (Not by me). Somebody drilled 2 holes through the gas tank that need to be welded. Some how I need to clean and seal the gas tank and weld on some sort of a petcock. Very slowly but surely.
Have you tried low temp welding rods to fix the holes and petcock? I have not myself but would like to. Just an idea?
https://sanrico.com/products/low-temp-welding-rod

Don't waste your money. Its nothing but solder. There aint no welding to it. More like bonding. Welding is the fusing of the parent metals. All this stuff does is stick to the parent metal.
I wondered, never used the Shtuff just seen it out n about. Think my brother told me bout the HF shtuff awhile back. Can't remember what he used it on or for. For his application he said it worked well.
I was thinking perhaps it'd work as @Havasu Dave had mentioned soldering a ball on the throttle cable ends for a Chikuni Carburetor?

I was stripping a edger down for the motor on Sunday and had a serious vision. The frame that comes down for the engine looked like just what I needed for my Holder. The bends were very close. After much cutting, splicing, drilling, slugged the pipes, and welding, I think I am getting this close.