Home Grown Frijole

Kind of boring day here in Rville .:boat:.raining most all day and humid as heck ! So I decided to build a new mini to add to my collection...but it needed to be something different,:confused: so I decided to see If I could build a Frijole...I've always wanted one, and they are not very plentiful in this neck of the woods. So this is what I came up with.

Its a little taller and a little longer than a stock Frijole, because I'm hoping to stuff a Hemi Head Predator in this one....but we'll see.

It's interesting I had to get extras for a minimum order. I had no intentions of selling them until Nate got involved. Lol. I'm glad you're happy

WOW I like that a lot!! Especially the changes you made!! Very nice Eric!! Made it in a day?..........really?.......your killing me!! :thumbsup:

It's interesting I had to get extras for a minimum order. I had no intentions of selling them until Nate got involved. Lol. I'm glad you're happy
Thank you Scott...they worked out great !

The triple trees look beautiful !! That's why I researched getting new ones for the pal. Looks great
:thumbsup:

cool Eric , simple design for your skillz , lol . Should be a whole better to ride being slightly larger too !
I'm hoping for a comfortable rider Angelo...and thanks .

Thanks mrpat....got any Frijole tips ?!?!? :wink:

WOW I like that a lot!! Especially the changes you made!! Very nice Eric!! Made it in a day?..........really?.......your killing me!! :thumbsup:
Thanks Jason...It was a long day ! :laugh:

Thank you Owen...got any cool motors sitting around ?

Man, you've jumped on it huh? Nice.
I need help Tom !!!!!!!:eek: :crying: :blink:

I'm interested in a seat ...as long as its not PINK!!!!:laugh:

I'll need some measurements Karen...and a pic would be great, when you get time..no hurry.

Last edited: