Homebuilt mini-chopper

Hey guys. Got a lead on a home built mini chopper. That's what it looks like to me anyway. I'm going to buy it Friday night. The deal has already been made and I can't wait. Like I said, it looks like it's home made but I'm not sure. Any input? Thanks for looking! received_1240757042674751[1].jpeg received_1240757062674749[1].jpeg received_1240757102674745[1].jpeg received_1240757122674743[1].jpeg

Ya sure it looks homemad... cool though... beefy single sided tire mount... that pretty cool...
Id be interested in reworking the seating area. Maybe using some rounded curves or a better seat pan like a tractor seat....

I might end up doing that mckutzy. Its a front swivel mounted spring seat. I'll probably end up changing the engine too. It's go what I think is a 5hp Tecumseh in it now. The guy said he'd had a lot of different engines in it. I also might end up building a springer front end for it. It's got maybe 2 inches of ground clearance in the middle of the frame. Got hung up pushing it out of the guys garage. Should be a lot of fun though.

Not a bad looking bike, needs different clutch and I'll probably end up replacing the engine for a souped up 5hp Briggs or slightly bigger and repaint it so it's all the same color. The gas tank has a bar from the frame running through it but I was told it doesn't leak. It fits pretty good really and the seat isn't really all that uncomfortable.

Thanks! I'm doing a little hunting for a souped up 5hp briggs and I'm dealing on an alcohol burner at the moment. Figured with the way the bike is set up, I couldn't just throw a stocker in it.