Homelite Trail King Clutch and trans

This 3 HP B&S motor and clutch weren't installed when I got it, so I really have no idea how this all works. Maybe it's the wrong setup. Info on these is just about zero. I'm seriously considering replacing the gas motor with an electric just for fun. I hope there isn't a limit on how many questions I can ask in one post.

1. Do I have the right engine/clutch?

2. Does the clutch belt drive the large pulley? The large pulley doesn't seem to attach to the shaft with a keyway or setscrew. What holds it in place? And what's that coil/springy looking thing in the pulley?

3. If so, the clutch and pulley don't line up.

4. What is the smaller pulley on the trans for?

5. There is what appears to be a bracket on the trans for a shift cable?

That's all for now. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

I have a running/riding one with a copper colored B&S motor that is not original(?). I‘ll take/post pictures today, if someone doesn’t help out beforehand. I don’t want to offer anything from memory as I rarely get the shift lever position correct when riding, and there’s only two.

That's what I thought. Are those clutches hard to find? Quick search didn't produce anything. Also, that looks like a brake band on that rear pulley. Maybe that's what the cable stop is for.