honda elite50

Bought one of a neighbor for 30$ brought it home and fixed it up And drove it around , it rides great but I'm gunNa mod just a couple things like exaughst and restrictor plate just to.get it a little quicker. Anyone have Any tips about it? Its an 87

I'm thouroghly confused I'm trying to fix my speed an when i spin the cable the needle gies up ad the little live on the wheel is sping but when I pubit together nothing happens

I'm thouroghly confused I'm trying to fix my speedometer and when i spin the cable the needle on the dash works and the little thing on the wheel is spinning but when I put it together nothing happens and and I'm using the force

...when i spin the cable the needle on the dash works and the little thing on the wheel is spinning but when I put it together nothing happens and and I'm using the force
Sometimes it will look like you've pushed the cable in far enough, but you really haven't because the bits inside are misaligned. Spin the wheel slowly while you push the cable down the hole and it will help the two pieces to align and fully engage. If that doesn't work, use the force some more, but don't force it.