honda gx120

I'm going to pick this up guy says it doesn't run may have low compression. I figure for 10. Its got to have some good parts on it. I will probably take it apart. What should I look for to know its not worth messing with? I have a viper 99cc engine also Would the parts interchange? I would think even if they dont 10. I'm not out much. Maybe its an easy fix? Looks like its mounted in a generator frame.

I'm going to pick this up guy says it doesn't run may have low compression. I figure for 10. Its got to have some good parts on it. I will probably take it apart. What should I look for to know its not worth messing with? I have a viper 99cc engine also Would the parts interchange? I would think even if they dont 10. I'm not out much. Maybe its an easy fix? Looks like its mounted in a generator frame.
Look at the output side of the crankshaft first. Some generators and trash pump power plants are tapered shafts, not centrifugal clutch compatible.

guy didn't want to wait for me to drive there. said someone offered him 20. If I got there first it was mine.I told him left the other guy have it. I wasn't driving that far for nothing.