Honda gx160 Question

I have a crankcase for a Honda 160cc engine. I'm just wondering if it's worth it to do a high rpm build in it. There aren't any cracks and the cylinder wall looks decent. Also wondering if it would be the same parts as a Predator 212, since in listings for parts for Predator 212s, it usually says something along the lines of "for honda gx160 gx200 Honda clones" Any help is appreciated.

Li'l Popeye

Gx160 has 68mm bore. I think 212 has a bigger bore and maybe a bigger stroke?
I know a GX200 has 68mm bore (same as GX160) and a bigger stroke as a GX160. Stock connecting rod length GX160 is 3,303". Maybe GX200 is the same length? Do not know about the 212 engine.
Flywheels; not sure if 212 has same taper crank as GX160.
All in all this post wasn't very helpful...

Being that one is 160 cc and the other is 212, I agree with the above post. Bore and stroke are most likely different. If that is the case, piston and crankshaft are different. Your best bet might be to sit on that block and keep your eye out for another GX160.

I have a crankcase for a Honda 160cc engine. I'm just wondering if it's worth it to do a high rpm build in it. There aren't any cracks and the cylinder wall looks decent. Also wondering if it would be the same parts as a Predator 212, since in listings for parts for Predator 212s, it usually says something along the lines of "for honda gx160 gx200 Honda clones" Any help is appreciated.
The Gx160 block will not take a bigger crank, it will hit the block inside. just get a predetor engine and build it.