Honda z50 ct70 dax japan import models

markus

I have 3 brand new in the box Japan Import Ebbro Honda 1:10 scale models, if you have ever wondered why they are so expensive, well once you have one of these in your hands you'll know why. The details are amazing, I'd hate to be the 9 year old in that sweat shop :laugh: foot pegs fold, kickstands work, you can even fold the bars down, even has the correct seam line in the padded Z50 seat :thumbsup:

These are available on ebay and amazon, but you have to buy them from europe or Japan and worry about shipment, not to mention the cost to ship. and you not seeing the actual model you getting usually.

$75 EACH shipped.

I have one Yellow Z50a one Red and one gold ST50...which is actually the same as a ct70 looks wise, none of these are available in US models layout so these are the euro spec versions with a few extras that that US did not have.

These are the actual Three extra that I have, out of the box for pics only than right back in. so look at it closely as this is what you get. (note they all come with a rear view mirror that is sealed in a little bag that you can put on when displaying)

markus

Do these seem to be good quality models? They look like they have good detail to them.

yes, they have alot of detail, heavy frames, very intricate and everything is there, moving parts, etc. I was always afraid to pop for one of these only because I wanted to see it up close. Its alot of coin for a little model! now that I have one up close all I can say is how the hell can they make these and make money on it.

Oh yea Yellow Z50 is now also SOLD!!!!!

only remaining one is the Gold bike: