Hopped up hs50

cool roccosbike, do you have bike frame your going to put that on. I got little hs-40 motor that would like to run against that hs-50.....
This is a motor I built a while back and has been sitting on the shelf, I just put oil and gas in it to see how it runs. I have nothing to put it on and I think im going to paint it black put decals on it and sell it. I am building another 3-1/2 hp side popper right now and I have an hs40 to build too.
Delray The hs50 is a points less motor Billet rod, racing coil, 245cam, slide carb and header nothing real special but it runs pretty healthy.

This is a motor I built a while back and has been sitting on the shelf, I just put oil and gas in it to see how it runs. I have nothing to put it on and I think im going to paint it black put decals on it and sell it. I am building another 3-1/2 hp side popper right now and I have an hs40 to build too.
Delray The hs50 is a points less motor Billet rod, racing coil, 245cam, slide carb and header nothing real special but it runs pretty healthy.
Keep me in mind when you get that one done, still love that last motor we got from you

It sounds great too. If I remember correctly, that engine was built when I bought that other one from you. I remember you saying you never put gas or oil in it & it being up on the shelf

It sounds great too. If I remember correctly, that engine was built when I bought that other one from you. I remember you saying you never put gas or oil in it & it being up on the shelf
Yes that's right i showed it to you guys when you came over. I am getting a new sand blast cabinet so i can prep the tins for paint (I also have a Late model 3-1/2hp Tecumseh thats ready for paint too. They can be painted black or white whatever is prefurred.

Yes that's right i showed it to you guys when you came over. I am getting a new sand blast cabinet so i can prep the tins for paint (I also have a Late model 3-1/2hp Tecumseh thats ready for paint too. They can be painted black or white whatever is prefurred.
Thats awesome, cant wait to see it done

That motor looks great! The decal came out really nice too. Very good looking engine!

Ive never seen that bike before, looks great, love the color
I built this bike... engine and all about 5 years ago for my brother in law, he rode it for a while then ended up selling it. It started out as a Manco Streaker mini bike. (we did replace that ugly air filter with a nice one) Thats an H60 engine on it.