Hot Driver Pulley Clone TAV2

I recently install a cloned TAV2 on my Baja Warrior MB200. I did about 3 hours total of riding yesterday at my fav ohv park, only issue I'm having is driver pulley tends to get hot to the touch, at times. From what I read that's not normal, however once I got home and thoroughly inspected the belt, it still looks like new, no obvious signs of damage or signs of bad alignment. I'm gonna let it be for now, however please share yours thoughts on a TC getting hot? Also since belt is not being destroyed I'm thinking of just leaving well enough alone? As far as the ride with the TC, It was AMAZING, I feel everyone Go Kart/Mini Bike owner should have one of these. It's like I gave my bike crawl control, low end torque has noticeably increased, throttle is a lot smoother. I'm noticing it to be a lot easier to take on difficult trails.

Here is a Youtube video link to my TC in action. (Before 3 hour ride)

The photos attached are of the belt after the 3 hour ride.

I'm sorry if I'm overthinking things, but I would appreciate someone else's opinion. Thank You

Attachments

I haven't rode it much lately due too a lot of bad weather but I usually ride it every few days or less for an hour or two. And the comet belt should last WAY longer!