Hotrod pull wagon build

rmm727

Got my cooler in today. Thanks for posting up the link for it Dan E. I submitted an offer of $20 but since it wasn't accepted immediately like some listings I've seen, I retracted it and payed full price. Figured $4 wasn't worth loosing out on it since there were only 20 left at that time.

Got my cooler in today. Thanks for posting up the link for it Dan E. I submitted an offer of $20 but since it wasn't accepted immediately like some listings I've seen, I retracted it and payed full price. Figured $4 wasn't worth loosing out on it since there were only 20 left at that time.
He countered my $20 offer with $23... Bought it. :thumbsup:

Dan-E-boy

Sure:thumbsup:
I picked this up at a swap meet a few years ago. I really liked the rake, and how the pan tapers from front to back.
Mark G. that wagon is super cool!!:thumbsup: never seen one like it.. I too really like the lines it has and the wheels look great.. you're right about using pneumatic wheels though, they are way smoother and easier to pull around.. I heard that the guy sold out of engine coolers, its cool you got one:thumbsup: I was told at MAC's yardsale about it and a few people already want one of mine :laugh: keep us posted on the final product of your wagon please:thumbsup:

they sure went fast after I posted that link:laugh:glad it worked out:thumbsup:

He countered my $20 offer with $23... Bought it. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:I would have paid his asking price if he didn't post a make offer option, but since he did I couldn't pass up getting a better deal:laugh:

Mark G. that wagon is super cool!!:thumbsup: never seen one like it.. I too really like the lines it has and the wheels look great.. you're right about using pneumatic wheels though, they are way smoother and easier to pull around.. I heard that the guy sold out of engine coolers, its cool you got one:thumbsup: I was told at MAC's yardsale about it and a few people already want one of mine :laugh: keep us posted on the final product of your wagon please:thumbsup:
Will do, I'll start my own build thread and quit hijacking yours:rolleyes:

Dan-E-boy

Hey guys, I went to the grand national roadster show with my brother yesterday.. had a good time checking out the amazing cars:drinkup:.. when I was walking out of one of the buildings full of hotrods I came across a bad:asshole: wagon that I had to take a few pics of and share..

Dan-E-boy

Hoo looks like you have competition .
:laugh: I wouldn't stand a chance at a show, but if the competition was about actually using it to haul something.. I got'm beat:laugh: took mine to the cycle swap yesterday morning and bought a Briggs engine,sissy bars, seats and some smaller stuff.. pulled it all around with ease.. :thumbsup:

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Thanks for the pics of the other custom wagon !

I'm guessing the front wheels look to be from a Golf bag or sonething like that.

I've thought a Model T rag top for your wagon would look kool.

A easy fold up or down kind of thing. Kind of like a baby buggie deal.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Thanks for the pics of the other custom wagon !

I'm guessing the front wheels look to be from a Golf bag or something like that.

I've thought a Model T rag top for your wagon would look kool.

A easy fold up or down kind of thing. Kind of like a baby buggie deal.