Hotroded's illegal minibike race sept 26,27

I'll be there. But what day for drag racing. And length of strip. If I can get those details with a set time I'll definitely be there
I'm not organizing this, I'm just relaying the information from HotrodEd. The flyer say's Sunday for the mini bikes but I'll double check. I'll also ask about start time and the length of the strip....

sorry I have been out for a while knee injury work related.
i will try to answer the questions
flat head drags
clone drags
NO transmissions
yes helmets gloves pants jackets and shoes
NO sandals
1 its a tite oval
2 the drags we are gonna say its 100 foot drags so we have so room to stop.
we can adjust accordinly as we see fit.
the day it the 27th
I would ask if you get there early say about 9ish so we can get this organixed and spend the rest of the day ripping it up.
this is a motorcycle event but they said we can park our cars in the back.
the fee is 15 dollar donatinion to get in
I will check and get back to this site in the next days.
big thank you to dan for the help
once again sorry I hope you all can make it and we all have a fun time.

Last edited:
So is this 100 feet confirmed? Do flatheads and clones not race together?
Just trying to get as much info as possible. There a very slight chance my bike might be ready in time and just seeing what the deal is. It's a hike to get out there, don't want to get there and it's 150ft drags instead lol.

Thanks!

Were bringing 3 bikes 2 flat heads and 1 ohv..would like to see if i could get someone to do a pass with one of my flat head bikes(someone smaller and lighter than me)

hey slingshot were you been ??? is it the twin motor flat head bike ??
How it going?Sorry to say the twin engine ARCO bike was put on the back burner had to finish the wagon first..But we did manage to toss together the other ARCO bike for the drag`s(With a flat head of coarse)I need someone light and fearless to take it for acouple of passes.If you want to it`s all your`s...https://youtu.be/Zdh-X1rVhD0

Last edited:
How it going?Sorry to say the twin engine ARCO bike was put on the back burner had to finish the wagon first..But we did manage to toss together the other ARCO bike for the drag`s(With a flat head of coarse)I need someone light and fearless to take it for acouple of passes.If you want to it`s all your`s...https://youtu.be/Zdh-X1rVhD0
i am far from a light weight but i will take it for a spin if you want :thumbsup::thumbsup: