How about these for dirt Tires

vette66_00

I got these a few months ago. Since we are racing this weekend I decided to put them on a try them out. Both tires are 15x5.0-6 the rear tire is 3/8" away from the fender bolt. I think the front tire being bigger makes the fender look better but it still needs to be lower.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
I like the agressive tread pattern! If the track is just right you should get superior traction! A dry slick track will screw everyone up but those might cut through and bite despite the fact! Good luck and let us know how they work out! And say hey to allen for me, we talked on the phone yesterday and he said you'all were racing! Keep the shiny side up!:thumbsup:

vette66_00

Well just got back from racing well not much of it. The rear tire will not do roundy round very well. Any power in a corners equals power slide. But in a straight line its all about the traction. Would be a great trail tire if you mostly climbing straight. The front tire was awesome stuck in pretty well. Test and retest is where Im at now. Uploading videos from today will hopefully post tonight.

Time for a new seat? LOL
That seat has been like that since the second day I had it. 6.5 on started it and grabbed the throttle flipped over and tore the seat. Someday when I feel the need it will get a new seat, but for now I'm not replacing it, cause my luck it will happen as soon as I put a new one on.

Last edited:

delray

vette66_00, you should try another front snow X tread tire on the rear. that would allow you to roll the bike into the corners and still give you real good traction.,,,,,

vette66_00, you should try another front snow X tread tire on the rear. that would allow you to roll the bike into the corners and still give you real good traction.,,,,,
SHHHHH, I already ordered the last one the guy had. So now I will have a drag rim with that tire on it and a race rim with the Holeshot (X tread) tire on it.