How do I take down my posts??

KB2ROCKET

I once joined a forum where I quickly learned that the people were horrible by my standards anyways and I asked to be deleted from the forum along with my posts because I didn't want to have anything to do with them and here is basically what I was told. Just stop posting and you and your posts will fade into obscurity

Funny story...the guy who wanted to be removed from OldMiniBikes and made a fool of himself....he joined the OldMiniBikes FB page a month ago and then proceeded to make a fool of himself on there crying about it. So it goes to show if you remove people...they can't help themselves...they need attention and are just plain dumb and join up again. I can point out tons of people who "left" this forum...but sneak back in under new names. Cracks me up because they think nobody will notice.

Oh..and for the record..this is in the wrong section. This is for complete bikes for sale. Ya..I missed that for a minute also..lol

Last edited:
That's funny you say that bill !!! Because I encountered a member who stomped his feet and supposedly left the forum lurking under a new screen name myself recently ... It took me a min to put 2and 2 together but was like oh man look at that ...lol

KB2ROCKET

That's funny you say that bill !!! Because I encountered a member who stomped his feet and supposedly left the forum lurking under a new screen name myself recently ... It took me a min to put 2and 2 together but was like oh man look at that ...lol
:confused::anon.sml: who are you really trinkit7597 ??

Last edited: