How much does a used Baja Warrior MB200 go for?

Hi all. I haven't posted in a long time! I am considering selling my used Baja Warrior MB200. It served its purpose of being something fun to work on/learn from and ride for this past fall till now (little more than 8 months of intermittent use). I've never jumped the bike, but have ridden it as hard as I could around a decently sized dirt/grass backyard track. The course included 2 hills, sharp turns, one filled in huge mound area, etc.

I currently have the OEM 6.5 clone in there in which I removed the governor (and added a billet rod and flywheel). I noticed an increase in top speed, but not as much as I was expecting. Clearly, more engine mods and/or a gearing change (Torq-A-Verter) would be required to get more speed! I plan to take this engine out and put the stock Predator 212cc in there.

I am not sure if my home-made splash and muck guards add any value - they work but certainly don't look good. I added a front brake setup and it really does help with stopping sooner. Hopefully that adds a little value.

How much do you think I could sell this for in the Maine, NH, MA area? Local pickup only.

Last edited:
This is just my two cents, and I'm not sure it's worth two cents, but you asked. I live in Indiana, and I've seen them advertised anywhere from $150 to $500 on craigslist. I guess it depends on what you want to try and get out of it. I'd give $200 for one, but probably not much more than that. That's just me. I'm cheap. I've seen a lot in the $350 range, but they aren't selling. Also depends on where you're at. I don't think the muck guards add value. In fact, you rarely get out of the mini what you have in it. I've bought a few minis for around $50, and I still wouldn't be able to get out of them what I have in them.