How to become a supporting member.

Just realized there's a way to get a monthly subscription or contribute to the site to become a supporting member. Don't want to be "a mooch" (lol just kidding to anyone who is not a supporting member of course) as this site has helped me immensely. Mark

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your interest in becoming a Supporting Member!

You can find the link under "Forums", or by clicking/tapping your user name and viewing account upgrades.

Or simply, click here: https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?account/upgrades

Thank you!
I tapped on the link you provided , but I'm not sure what happened , it keeps telling me to choose a valid payment option. I'd be happy to add my credit card or send a check or PayPal? I'd like to become a supporting member. I really enjoy your site. Phxminiguy52

Hent

I tapped on the link you provided , but I'm not sure what happened , it keeps telling me to choose a valid payment option. I'd be happy to add my credit card or send a check or PayPal? I'd like to become a supporting member. I really enjoy your site. Phxminiguy52
Sorry, it was an issue on my end. Should be good to go now.

Thank you!

Pay pal usually works best.
Thank you Karen, would you please check out the pics of the tote gote In my post from last night( posting more pics in just a few minutes here ) and let me know what I might have. He offered it to me from a Craigslist ad I post about looking for vintage mini bikes ,and I thought even if I don't use it maybe some of the other members could use some of the parts off of it. Appreciate all of your Infinite Wisdom. Happy holidays in advance ..Mark