How to delete post

How do u delete ur post thanks
If you really need a post to be deleted, click Report at the bottom left of your post and request the post to be deleted. I've done that one time because a post of mine had been altered, somehow (my content had been replaced with something else, but it still showed as being my post). It took longer than I would have liked (around a month IIRC), but the post was eventually deleted.

If you really need a post to be deleted, click Report at the bottom left of your post and request the post to be deleted. I've done that one time because a post of mine had been altered, somehow (my content had been replaced with something else, but it still showed as being my post). It took longer than I would have liked (around a month IIRC), but the post was eventually deleted.
When you hit the report button an email gets sent out to the mods/admin of the site. I doubt they remembered your issue after a month. Maybe they wait that long to look into things. I never did. Unless it was a forum glitch or someone has your password your content wouldn't have just been replaced.

I was a mod on this site for awhile.

Unless it was a forum glitch or someone has your password your content wouldn't have just been replaced.
Well, it was, as mentioned in post #143 of the Forum Upgrade thread.
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/forum-upgrade.164342/page-8

The post was in The Vintage Mini Bike Family Photo Scrapbook and was a reply to SimpleTom's post #1,073, providing contact information for the F.O.E. pictured in his post and I suggested he contact them. My post was text only; the text was replaced with pictures; when, I don't know because I rarely view that thread. I may be old, but I have an excellent memory. I don't think I can delete or replace my own content so I doubt someone else with my password could, and I've never provided anyone with my password.
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/...ini-bike-family-photo-scrapbook.50376/page-54

It happened.