How to ID. frame manufacturer

Hi I am new to your site. I purchased a nice mini bike frame & forks this week end I was looking to id the frame manufacturer no markings or tags on the frame looks like a well fabricated frame all rigid no shocks or suspention I need to order parts for it. The guy I purchased it from said I could get parts for it from Northern HYD. ? I think he means Northern tool ? But their frame looks totally diffrent. I dont have a photo @ this time I was wondering the best way to ID this piece.

Hent

Hey Project,

Welcome to the site. Unless there are any clear markings for a tag, or anything like that the best thing to do is to post a few photos of your bike and let some of us take a look.

Once you get pictures you can post them in the Photo Album, located at the top of the page.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Mac

I dont have a photo @ this time I was wondering the best way to ID this piece.
If a picture is not available a few of the main spots on the frame would help. Does it have front or rear shocks? How does the rear axle attach, a small tab or plate? Is the main frame made up of two loops or ? Does it have a spot where brakes are attached to the frame? Does it have aluminum rims and if it does what are they made like? With some of this answered someone may have a lightbulb go off in their head.

Details Frame ID.

Thanks guys for your reply I will try to get a photo of this frame. Its not a rolling chassis just frame & forks, I need to find wheels & other parts that will fit this frame, here is some closer details, no shocks or suspention, looks to be factory painted white w/ grey chainguard, the frame is tubular w/ a plate in the rear for axel mounting , the inside with between the two plates where the axels & wheel mounts is 6" , it has rear scrub brake assy that mounts behind the engine plate, the chain guard is full length mounts to a tab on the engine plate in front and a tab on the rear tube, it has a kickstand mounting on the left side under the engine plate, has a rear fender mount w/ 2 mounting holes, has a piece 1/4 X 1" length ? stock across the front frame tubes w/2 holes for the foot rest- pegs , the front fork mounting with is wider than the neck dont have the exact measurement, that tells me thair maybe some type of bearing or spacers between the neck & the forks for mounting the front forks to the neck,it also has a front fender mounting w/ 2 holes, the inside axel- wheel with is 5 1/4 " I will try to get some photos out this week. Thanks for your HELP

It has a lot in common with my sears but not identical but very similar indeed . I was told mine is manufactured by Bird. I am a newbie to all of this so only take my opinions with a grain of salt. Yours looks much better than mine and mine has wheels Kevin